The arrival of a new family member is a beautifully sacred time in one’s life, and it is Nichole’s passion and honor to help guide families through these moments so that they feel supported, nurtured, and empowered. Nichole brings a gentle presence inspired by indigenous Mexican birth and postpartum practices to the families for whom she cares.
Nichole’s Postpartum Services include:
- Provide a well of evidence-based resources to equip families with any needs that may arise: lactation support, postpartum mood disorders, new parent support groups, to name a few.
- Assistance with household chores that directly relate to the family and and their baby: laundry, light meal preparation, and dishes for example.
- Spiritual support through belly binding, ceremonial baths, and guided meditations.
- Quick errands to retrieve items related to baby and the healing of the birthing person, or to take them to any baby related appointment.
- Engage fully with the older sibling(s) so parents may have special bonding time with their newborn.
- Provide care for the newborn while parents reinforce the family bond established with their older child(ren).
- Care for all children while the new parents, shower, or do any other self-care practice necessary to remember what it’s like to live in their own skin.
- Lend an open ear and heart so parents may process your new experiences.
Schedule: 3 visits within the first 3 weeks of birth
Schedule: 8 visits over the course of the first 4 weeks
Long Term Care
Schedule: 2-3 visits a week for the first 6 weeks
Rate: $1440 – $2160
- While it is not obligatory to purchase a specific package, a minimum of 4 hours of postpartum assistance is required for booking services.
- All visits include the services listed above, along with provision of resources such as meal plans, local support groups and more.
- All visits last 4 hours at $30 an hour Mon – Friday, $35 on Saturdays. Rates reflect appointments booked during the work week.
- Permitted Nichole’s availability, families are able to extend their agreement past the established package should they recognize it necessary.
- A $150 non-refundable deposit is required to retain services. The deposit will be applied to the family’s final hours of service.